Do I Need Dog Training?
- Did you add a canine companion to your home?
- Do you regularly find your shoes chewed?
- Is your dog barking at inappropriate times?
- Do you need help with potty training your dog?
- Is my dog getting enough physical exercise and mental stimulation?
- Does your dog run up to other dogs wanting to play, when they don't?
- Is your dog taking you for a walk?
- Do you want to enjoy your dog more?
If you have answered "Yes" to any of the above statements, contact us and sign up today!
Come and join our agility classes!
All friendly dogs are welcomed!
"I just wanted to write to say that I took my dog to Go Over! Rover when she was a puppy and continued on for more classes. We did puppy class, obedience, advanced obedience and agility. I found the lessons for us very helpful for both of us. The staff at Go Over Rover are very much dog people and were very helpful." –Julie Pierce (Rootie)
"Training our dogs at Go Over! Rover is positive and engaging for our dogs and their people. The facility is nicely maintained, clean and set up well for the dogs. The people are friendly and helpful. The training approach is constructive and supports the training objectives in a positive manner that keeps the dogs energized and focused. I look forward to the classes at 'Go Over Rover' and would strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a high quality training program for their dog. Sincerely, Teresa Kolean"
"Go Over Rover is a place where Obedience and Agility are taught with intelligence and love." –Ginny Boll (Liberty Bell & Bella)